Policies and Rules and Regulations
- Room accommodation is on a first come first serve basis.
- Standard check in time is 2 pm., check out time is 12 nn
- Request for room extension is subject to room availability
- A 50% deposit of the total room charges is required at least one (1) month prior to expected date of arrival. Payments can be accepted in Cash or Credit Card at Villa Cordillera at #6 Outlook Drive, Baguio City or can be deposited through UNION BANK under the Baguio Country Club Account using the "Bills Payment Slip" CODE: 8207; or may also be coursed through our Manila Sales Office.
Acct. No. 06-4001-447-1
- Official Receipt represented by your payment must be sent to Villa Cordillera to signify confirmation of your request through our FAX No. (074) 4426036.
- NO SHOW or CANCELLATION shall be charged equivalent ot 50% of the total room charge unless a written advice is received at least 48 hours before the expected date of arrival. Room charges net of deposit must be paid upon check in.
- Villa Cordillera reserves the right to cancel the booking without prior notice if required deposit is not received two (2) weeks before the expected date of arrival.
Villa Cordillera House Rules:
- Firearms of any kind or any deadly weapon/s are not allowed in the premise of the Villa Cordillera.
- Parking is on a "First come, First Serve" basis. Only light vehicles are allowed.
- Villa Cordillera shall not be responsible for the loss and damage of Cellphones, Laptop, technical equipments and other personal belongings, including cash that are left unattended in the rooms and in public areas.
- Villa has the right to refuse or eject objectionable person/s from the premise without liability.
- Villa employees are not allowed to do errands for guests outside its territory. They are strictly stationed for the Villa Cordillera.
- Pets of any kind are not allowed.